Sunday, 21 September 2014

Twin birthday






My wife and daughter say I'm worse than a kid. They may be right (didn't find my present). But I'm looking forward to my twin year for quite some time now. And now I am. The next time I will be 66 and one year from retirement. Amazing huh? What can happen in 11 years? What will happen in 11 years? What were the highlights since my 44th birthday? Always contemplating, dear Han. But not today. Today is a day of celebration. (I bought a present for myself. I just love the looks on their faces that says: I didn't buy this one, did you?) 


My 5 has got a twin and she looks just like him!


So, Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday dear warm-hearted, kind, handsome, cordial, sweet-tempered, attractive, self-sacrificing, right nice, tender, peaceful, gentle Ha-Han,
Happy Birthday to me.




Year of Manufacture

You are curious what happened yesterday, huh? Can't tell now. I'm celebrating. Maybe he made it up? Maybe he made it up to her? Maybe... you will have to wait and see.

Have a wonderful day. The sun is shining. 
Just for me.













7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Han. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Han...I hope your twin day was awesome!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post.

    Grattis på födelsedag, Han.
    Njut av denna dagen.
    Den är din.

    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leigh, Cat, Mona Lisa, DelFonte, thank you for your good wishes. I hope it will be a good year for all of you as well.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated double-prime-number birthday, Han! All the best for you this year and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, smart girl with the naughty name. I wish it will be a very good year for you as well.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...