Sunday, 14 September 2014

Sunday poem, third stanza, third line


A contemplative poem on Sunday. Just like it should be.

Once upon a time flew this rambling Dutchman,
from his loose stool holding his eruptive abdomen.
That's Gross, my reader said with a frown,
at least now I know why your blog is brown. ...

Charlie Brown loves his unattainable red haired girl
got finally his act together and gave her a whirl
The red haired girl was startled and slapped his face
and said: "Next time I spank your ass, you nutcase!"

I have found a safe place to shield my nuts,

Finally I recovered and showed some guts:
I asked her if I could just comb her hair




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-) smiling back. See yesterdays post. My hair fetish is working overtime.

      Delete
  2. What a nice thing to comb her hair... Charlie Brown ..
    I like it. Well done,

    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a romantic thing to do is it not? maybe I was inspired by all that romantic poetry?

      Thank you for your comment,

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...