Sunday, 7 September 2014

Sunday poem, third stanza, second line


A contemplative poem on Sunday. Just like it should be.

Once upon a time flew this rambling Dutchman,
from his loose stool holding his eruptive abdomen.
That's Gross, my reader said with a frown,
at least now I know why your blog is brown. ...

Charlie Brown loves his unattainable red haired girl
got finally his act together and gave her a whirl
The red haired girl was startled and slapped his face
and said: "Next time I spank your ass, you nutcase!"

I have found a safe place to shield my nuts,
Finally I recovered and showed some guts:

2 comments:

  1. LOL Han...can't wait to see where this is going! :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shttt, artist at work. do not disturb. Creative process in motion.

      I have no idea where this is going, Cat. Beats me.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...