Monday, 1 September 2014

New quattuordecim challenge

We are in the middle of changing our daughters bedroom into a more adult sitting slash bedroom so we didn't have much time for the Q-challenge. Today we were both home alone (not a movie) and my beloved chose another envelope. Number one. Why number one? Je ne don't know pas.

Anyway, there are more challenge with dice, and this is one of them. The challenge is to keep quiet (without a noise whatsoever) for the time of the dice.  The first dice was a 6 and then the second also a 6. I took pity on the poor girl and said she could throw again. The first a five, the second a two: 52


The challenge is to stand in the naughty corner, quiet as a mouse for 52 minutes without moving an inch or a centimeter. I use the same thing they use in soccer to check there is no cheating, Shaving foam around her feet. When her feet come out clean, without a sound, the challenge is won, if she is moaning or complaining or other noises, or if she moves (52 minutes is very long without moving at all) the challenge is lost. Did I say she had to be naked?

The countdown has started today at 16:30 hours.



6 comments:

  1. That's tough. I bet she wished she'd thrown the 2 first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree it's tough. She wouldn't like dares without a challenge though. There was a lot of 'not fair' and 'impossible dares' yesterday, still she wouldn't want me to give her the 'too easy' ones. Anyway once throwing again after 66 was the limit and she knew that as well as I did. So 52 minutes.


      I'm very curious as to this one.
      Thanks for stopping by,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Han , please, remember she will be cold to stay naked and without any move . Even with 23 degrees as a room temperatur . She will feel frosen and she will shake. Did you think about it? How can you help her with it? 52 minuters ... Hmm..... May I ask what are you doing while she is in a " corner"?

    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the medical advice Mona Lisa, that is very kind of you. Yes, I thought about that and I thought about other things as well, like if she is too tired to stand if she falls there are no objects she can hurt herself. That is why I keep a close eye on her, if it happens. I always try to think ahead as much as possible. It's great that you think about safety as well. Very important safety.

      You may ask what I am doing while she is in the naughty corner, but I'm not going to answer I'm afraid.

      You always make my blogposts more interesting,
      Thank you,

      Han

      Delete
  3. 52 minutes is a long time, no matter what. I can't imagine standing perfectly still for 52 minutes, just wouldn't happen. I would lose the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think 52 minutes is way too long not to move. Even without the physical symptoms Mona Lisa pointed out, the strain on the legs and back for almost an hour is too long. When I made the challenge I knew that if the first dice was a 1, or a 2 or 3 the challenge had a real chance. 4, 5 and 6 are almost impossible to do. A 50, 50 chance. It was a fair challenge. I think.

      Anyway I don't think she is going to do it. The most important reason it put it in the challenge was that corner time is her favorite kink. It really is. Never fails to turn her on. We never did it any longer than 25, 30 minutes either.

      We'll see.
      It was nice of you to comment on the challenge,

      Han

      NB: Standing perfectly still is not the same as not moving. The upper body can move as much as she likes, only the feet must remain in it's place (couldn't resist the detail comment ;-) closed bracket after smiley.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...