Sunday, 28 September 2014

Naked in the supermarket


Married people take each other often for granted. Some man seek the tension of the chase somewhere else. My wife surprises me every so often so I don't take her for granted. (I still think it is amazing she chose me - of all people - to marry). And every now and then I just look at her like I see her for the first time. You know, sometimes I look at her in our car, or just shopping groceries behind the metal shopping cart. In my thoughts I take away her clothes. Slowly, one by one until she is completely naked. Looking at Broccoli and weighing it to see the price. Or walking through the isles muttering in herself why they have changed the pasta again in a different isle. And I see her eyes concentrated behind her glasses on finding the pasta. I see her mouth and I know I want to kiss it. I see the curves of her neck with one small chain of gold around it and nothing else. I see the swell of her breasts and I know what I want to do with them. I see the lovely belly and the treasure that makes her woman. I see her legs and I know that if I met her for the first time, I would think: What would I give to have sex with this woman. Honest to God, I think that.

And she is mine. I can have sex with her tonight and she would not scream; Rape! She would not make sassy remarks. I do not have to take her to dinner and buy her flowers and hope to get lucky.
I have bought her flowers today.
Because I am so lucky.

6 comments:

  1. I am sitting here with a big smile on my face. This is absolutely lovely Han! You may be a lucky man but your wife is a very lucky lady. So happy for both of you.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I said it before, and I'll say it again. If we meet again in a next life, my beloved and I, I don't want to wait so long to get married. I want to marry her at 18 so our life together would be longer.

      That doesn't mean we never have an argument. No! But maybe we have had so many in the past, we almost run out of them. Or maybe we just.older and she's wiser.

      Thank you Cat, I appreciate your comment.

      Han

      Delete


  2. I not only have a smile on my lips, I also have tears in my eyes.

    OMG, what a beautiful love declaration!
    It pleases me to see such happiness. Take care of it, Han,
    I'm so happy for you and your wife's sake.
    Wonderful !!!

    Mona Lisa








    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mona Lisa, I appreciate your comment. Happy tears, remember?

      Han

      Delete
  3. Lovely entry again, Han. Thanks.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Appy. Coming from you I appreciate you comment.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...