Thursday, 18 September 2014

I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It's the bully who's insecure.



Anti-bullying Pledge



This is for me...

...my friends today...

And my friends tomorrow.

I think being mean stinks...

I won’t watch someone get picked on

Because I am a do something person...

...not a do nothing person.


I care

I can help change things

I can be a leader

In my world there are no bullies allowed.

Bullying is bad...

Bullying bites...

Bullying bothers me.


I know sticking up for someone is the right thing to do...

My name is Han van Meegeren

And I won’t stand by...

I will stand up.

  




6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Han! Thank you so much! I will stand up also!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked what I did with your post. It's important I think not what you say, feel or think, it is what you do that counts.

      Thank you for posting it in the first place, mine was only a reblog,

      Han

      Delete
  2. Good for you and for all of us who stand up against the bullies of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like I said, it what you do that counts, and every little piece of involvement helps, Leigh. will you join us?

      Han

      Delete
  3. I will reblog it as well.
    Thanks,
    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would. Good for you Mona Lisa.

      Take care,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...