Friday, 5 September 2014

Cats




Cats in Every Space


I live a very simple life
with cats in every space
But when I got to bed at night
they sleep upon my face

Now to live without the luxury
of cats in every space
Would be to live a sorry life
in a very sorry place.

I've never been without a cat
and this I can uphold
I’ll have a cat in every space
Until I’m gray and old.

For every fool should be aware
that cats are complex creatures
they live about in every space
And give the house its features.

Now take my house away from me
and place me in a tent
I’ll have a cat in every space
And still I’ll be content.



by Mark A. Dye



4 comments:

  1. love the poem. still missing my cat, she certainly added features.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Cats are wonderful creatures.

      Thank you for your comment,
      Han

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures and the poem Han! Can you imagine? LOL I actually have 3 cats right now. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep thinking od Cats this week. i had two when I was young, two sisters. and they used to sleep on my pillow, like in the poem. Only my face was nit on the pillow anymore and they would look at me like: we? What have we done? lOL
      Did you notice by the way that Catwoman, the older she gets, the more beautiful she becomes? Just noticing.


      Glad you liked it,
      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...