Friday, 5 September 2014

50 Questions

OK, a list of questions. Truth or Dare?


1.Kissed a girl? Just a few. Practicing all the kiss posts now.
2.Kissed a boy? My dad
3.Had sex in public? Once and never again. In the Dutch forest. Do you know how many people walk around in the Dutch forest? No? Good for you. We had quite a few spectators. 
4.What’s your religion? I am on a spiritual quest to find out what my religion is, if any. I'm now investigating the eastern religions.
5.What does your URL mean? I "loaned" the word "Infinitesimal" from Natasha Knight. She uses the word in every book she writes. I think the word is very beautiful.
6.Reason you joined blogland? I wanted a small place of the Internet just for me, I guess.
7.Do you have any nicknames? Ah, yes. Han worry. Han is always worried about something.
8.Do you like bubble bath? We had the bath taken out, too dangerous for my daughter. Now we have a shower, much more convenient. You walk in and out without climbing in a slippery bathtub.
9.Kissed in the rain? Ah, yes.
10.Dyed your hair? Why would I now?
11.Soup or salad? Salad. I'm on a diet and I try to be serious about losing weight. 
12.Vegetable or meat? Used to be meat, now it's vegetables and a lot to compensate the meat :-)
13.Go out drinking? Don't drink a drop.
14.Smoke cigarettes? Not anymore. Used to smoke cigars.
15.Smoke weed? Never. If it is half as good as people say it is, I'm an addict for life. Better to stay away.
16.Do any hard drugs? See weed times two.
17.Have you had sex today? Actually I did, but it's none of your business
18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms? In the bus :-) Not very romantic I'm afraid.
19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My sister.
20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes? No, kind eyes, I'm told. Not pretty.
21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game? Homework is homework. Hate videogames BTW.
22.Tried to commit suicide? TMI
23.The last time you felt broken? Some months ago
24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt? Only not to bother them with my problems. White lies, you know. Truth is so much more simple.
25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend? I have a girlfriend for some time now
26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair? Short hair
27.First thing you notice to a girl? I think I notice all of her. What she is dressed like? How much make-up does she wear? What is her hair like? Is she at ease, or nervous? Just the complete picture. Does that make sense?
28.Do you sing in the shower? O, yes. Oh, yes. Very, very nice bass. The chorals of Bach sounds really extremely beautiful. Until one of the ladies tells me to tone it down a bit.   
29.Do you dance in the car? What?? Are you crazy?
30.Where were you yesterday? At work
31.Ever used a bow and arrow? No, I'm a lover not a fighter
32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? 35 years ago, together with my sister. My parents were pleased
33.Do you think musicals are cheesy? No, why? There are very good ones. And bad ones as well. Like anything.
34.Is Christmas stressful? NO! It really is a great time of year. I look forward to it each year.
35.Favorite type of fruit pie? Cherry Pie :-)
36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Owner of a book store. 
37.Do you believe in ghosts? No. If they do exist I call Ghostbusters
38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? :-) Yes. Does anyone know what a three time rewind feeling is?
39.Take a vitamin daily? Nah, I eat healthy
40.Wear slippers? Yes, black ones.
41.Wear a bath robe? Only when I come out of the shower
42.What do you wear to bed? Nothing
43.Do you want to get married? Been there, done that.
44.Can you curl your tongue? Never tried, never will try either.
Relationship preference:
45.How many relationships have you had? Four.
46.How can I win your heart? You can't. It's already taken by a wonderful woman
47.what makes a great relationship? Honesty and keep talking to eachother
48.Shy OR open? Neither. I'm an introvert, but not shy I think. Open? No.
50.Religious OR non-religious? I'm trying to find what religion suits me best. I like the word spirituality better.


4 comments:

  1. Great answers Han! Love learning more about my friends in blogland. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to do. Thank you for your comment.

      Han

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Han for this. It's always fun to get to know people a little better behind the blog land.
    I like what I read ..

    ML

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said to Cat: it's fun. Thanks for reading.

      Han

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...